Prickly Pear Ranch is committed to the following eco-friendly practices:
- Use all natural fruit, with no artificial colors or preservatives
- Use 25% recycled cardboard shipping boxes
- Use 100% recycled and reuseable cellulose packing
- Use cornstarch packing peanuts that decompose in water
- Reduce packaging by using a concentrated syrup
- Reuse of packing materials
- Recycle paper, cardboard, metal, chipboard, plastic, glass and more
- Use an eco-friendly printer with Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paper
We encourage our customers & suppliers to use eco-friendly products.
Desert Botanical Garnden’s 7th Annual Agave on the Rocks “Vote for Rita” Event, presented by The Arizona Republic…
2009 Winning Margarita Recipe: Prickly Pear Margarita on the Rocks.
1oz Hornitos Reposado
1oz Fresh squeezed lime juice
1/2oz Pêra Prickly Pear Drink Mixer
1/2oz Cointreau Orange Liqueur
1/2oz Agave syrup
In a cocktail shaker with ice, add ingredients. Shake and strain into a half-salted margarita glass, with fresh ice. Then, garnish with a lime wheel.